Thursday, August 28, 2014

Dear readers,




Thank you for your support over the past year and change. When I started this blog, I didn't have any expectations.  It just made sense to start such a venture because there weren't any English language communications channels between the startups and entrepreneurs in Krakow and Poland and the world.  And I felt the information that was available was quite limited and didn't paint a full picture.  Additionally, most of the material was in Polish.  I am honored that my blog has helped bridge Krakow and Poland to the West and the rest of the world.  

Over the past year, we were updated by the progress of Estimote.  We met one of the Co-founders of TechCrunch.  There was a bridge building event at AGH in cooperations with the American Consulate.  We've been to Prague, Budapest, and Warsaw.  And we saw the opening of Hubraum in Krakow. 

However, this has been a very one way conversation.  I can count the amount of comments that was posted with my fingers and toes.  Some of them were adverts.  You can now get to the blog by simply typing KSUP.CO ! How about that for making things easier.  No more trying to remember long complicated url's!

Startups contact me!




I would like to invite Polish startups to contact me at ksup23.co@gmail.com.   Please include the following info in your email:

1. Names of Startup
2. Names of founders
3. Location of Startup
4. Are you part of any accelerator or incubator? If so which one?
5. Funding history
6. Type of startups (Fintec, IoT, Health and etc.)
7. A brief explaination of your product or service.  If you don't have one yet, at least your concept.
8. What are you seeking? (Co-founders, funding, developers and etc)
9. What is your goal for next couple of years?

I will try my best to cover all of the ones that I find interesting.  I am pretty open to anything, give it a try.  Who knows, I might even be able to connect you to people.

Let's start conversations




I would like to get a conversation started.  If you had some opinion of something that I wrote and would like to express it, please do.  If you are curious about something here in Krakow or Poland, please let me know and I will try to cover those topics on future posts.  It has been and always will be a pleasure to provide you with great and thoughtful original content as well as external articles that I felt you should be aware of.  In some posts, I will address some of the comments that you have made.   PLEASE NO TROLLING!  Like they say in America, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.  However, constructive suggestions and comments are welcomes. Anything that will move the conversation forward. 

Again, a sincere thank you for your readership and support, please check out other KSUP posts.  If you like what you saw, please share my posts with your friends and colleagues.

Sincerely yours,













Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment